(1) Move to left side of vehicle.
(2) Inspect left air cleaner inlet elbow for presence of final drive vent line system
(3) If vehicle is equipped with final drive vent system, go to step 4. If not equipped
with final drive vent system, go to step 6.
(4) Check all lines and fittings for cracks or other damage. Replace if necessary
(5) Check fitting at inlet elbow for security. Go to step 7.
(6) If vehicle is not equipped with final drive venting system, check elbow for plug
(view B). Install replacement plug, if missing.
(7) Close grille doors.
3-6. Air Cleaner Hoses Inspection and Replacement
(1) Air Intake Hoses Inlet Screen to Air Cleaner) (Fig. 3-8).
Figure 3-8. Air intake hoses inspection.