INSTALLING TWIN COAX CABLE ASSEMBLY THROUGH CULVERTS
Passing twin coax cable assembly through a culvert is a quick way to get
across a road.
1. Install twin coax cable assembly through culvert.
Never anchor the cable without using a wire grip to take the strain off
the connectors. Ensure that proper grip is used to prevent damage to
connectors. Use grip ND-0107 for CX-11230A/G cable assembly,
and grip ND-0104 for CX-11230/G cable assembly.
2. Install wire grips (1) to secure the twin coax cable assembly at each
end of the culvert.
3. Anchor the wire grips to a stake, tree or stump (2).
4. Tag (3) the cable lines at the base of the support on both sides of
the crossing between the grips.
5. Wrap sufficient tape (4) around the twin coax cable assembly, where
it contacts the culvert.